What does Actitech Limited sell? Does anyone know?

Lou148
Contributor
Contributor
$15.90AUD was paid to this company.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lou148 

Do a google search, think its a fitness app or something.

A lot of times what happens is people accept a free trial for a product and forget to cancel. As a buyer you must agree to a billing agreement/subscription before a merchant can take a payment from your PayPal account.

If you don't notice during checkout OR don't cancel then it auto renews. Be careful what you are accepting.

Check if you had a subscription set up and cancel it?
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lou148 

Do a google search, think its a fitness app or something.

A lot of times what happens is people accept a free trial for a product and forget to cancel. As a buyer you must agree to a billing agreement/subscription before a merchant can take a payment from your PayPal account.

If you don't notice during checkout OR don't cancel then it auto renews. Be careful what you are accepting.

Check if you had a subscription set up and cancel it?
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Lou148
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks Kernowlass. I think it must be “ walk fit “ app. Cheers Lou148
Login to Me Too

Momotreefrog
Contributor
Contributor

They sell dodgy apps like Walkfit  / Walk-fit.io they use slightly different names regularly the'r company is  Well Tech, Actitech, based in Cyprus. It's a scam 😞  Read the Turst Pilot reviews - over 120  x 1* reviews  

Login to Me Too

djoyceclark
New Community Member

I also have received 3 monthly charges from Actitech Limited and definitely never heard of them and still, after viewing their sorry website, don't know what they do.    My May 12, 2024 was for $15.90,   June 12, 2024 was for $38.95,  July 13, 2024, was for $38.95.   and I am sure there will be more monthly charges.     My Discover which pays Paypal for these charges, cannot help me.    I have emailed Actitech Limited and they replied they are busy and will get back to me.     I can see this is a scam.    Help!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.