Link a bank

Slougui
Contributor
Contributor

Hello I want to link my US bank account but I cannot do that  The message tells me to contact support  I hope to solve my problem. Thank you.

( This account needs a little help to link it Contact us and we can help with that or you can link a different account )

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Slougui 

ok then it has to be a U.S bank account opened on U.S soil and not a USD currency account OR a digital/virtual account like payoneer.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Slougui 

You haven't added your country to your profile (so we can see when we hover over your username) or said in your post which country you are in so unfortunately we can't advise.
Paypal varies a great deal country to country so you need to tell us where you are on this worldwide community forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Slougui
Contributor
Contributor
Hello kernowlass I am from algeria
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Slougui 

ok then it has to be a U.S bank account opened on U.S soil and not a USD currency account OR a digital/virtual account like payoneer.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

mgdperera
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @Slougui 

i also facing same issue when i try to link US bank account. have you able to linked US bank account ? seem you solve this can you share guidelines that you followed on this issue ? 

Login to Me Too

Slougui
Contributor
Contributor
No, I've tried all the ways, but none of them worked
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.