Using Bitcoin to pay my Paypal bill???

jockey31
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, if I have Bitcoin in another online wallet and transfer it into paypal OR if I have purchased Bitcoin within Paypal and have funds showing in my Bitcoin balance, how do I use them to pay my Paypal credit bill? When I hit the make a payment it gives me the option of using a linked bank account or from my Paypal balance, but nothing about my Bitcoin balance...Thanks experts for the help.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @jockey31

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I understand you're looking to pay your PayPal Credit bill with your cryptocurrency, is that right? In the US, PayPal supports the native transfer of cryptocurrencies between PayPal and other wallets and exchanges with the instructions listed here: How do I transfer my Crypto? 

Once that Crypto is transferred into PayPal, you have the option to sell it to turn it back to USD and then make a payment to your PayPal Credit.  

I hope that helps!

Hi @babycoins,

Thanks for your interest in using Crypto with PayPal. At this time, it looks like we only offer certain cryptocurrency services in the US & UK. Apologies for the inconvenience this may cause.

Have a great day everyone!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

babycoins
Contributor
Contributor

[removed] yes i sealling

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @jockey31

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I understand you're looking to pay your PayPal Credit bill with your cryptocurrency, is that right? In the US, PayPal supports the native transfer of cryptocurrencies between PayPal and other wallets and exchanges with the instructions listed here: How do I transfer my Crypto? 

Once that Crypto is transferred into PayPal, you have the option to sell it to turn it back to USD and then make a payment to your PayPal Credit.  

I hope that helps!

Hi @babycoins,

Thanks for your interest in using Crypto with PayPal. At this time, it looks like we only offer certain cryptocurrency services in the US & UK. Apologies for the inconvenience this may cause.

Have a great day everyone!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

jockey31
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Jon

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.