I can't use PayPal Credit

kabrown5456
New Community Member

I've had a PayPal account since 2017 and a PayPal Credit account since 2018, both using my personal email. For quite some time now, I can't find PayPal Credit anywhere on the mobile app or website when I login to PayPal. I can't make any changes to make account changes even though I'm still receiving emails about statements and automated payment receipts. If PayPal is a payment option, PayPal Credit doesn't appear as an option for me anymore.

When I reach out to PayPal, they say I don't appear to have a PayPal Credit account from their end, even though I'm still being charged each month for the auto payment. I know my account number, but PayPal mentioned they can't look up my account by that.  They then refer me to PayPal Credit/Synchrony Bank, who can confirm that I have an active PayPal account by my email and account number. PayPal Credit will also claim this is a PayPal issue, so there's been quite a few times where I've been transferred back and forth between PayPal and PayPal Credit's customer services team. The online chat feature seems to refer me to PayPal Credit as well.

Is there any way to escalate an issue like this further than the customer service options provided? Has anyone else experienced a similar issue? I'm not sure who would be responsible here.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.