Unfair Paypal dispute decision, supported iOffer's Scam Sellers

Thamie
Contributor
Contributor

I brought 2 orders in the same store on iOffer.com and paid thru PayPal Payment. But seller sent both 2 products different from saw on the photos. First I try to discuss with seller. But seller not responsible. Then I contact PayPal. Seller accept to return goods, but let me pay shipping cost. I return goods with paid shipping cost by my self and shipped by REGISTRATION with tracking that can follow status. And also I record VDO since put the goods to the package box and seal by post office staff until finish register shipping attached with tracking no. and sent to be evidiences to Paypal. ( See VDO evidence at 

https://youtu.be/D23xuAE2bM8

My shipping Tracking status show that arrive to China. But seller told PayPal that not receive my return. 

But PayPal decision iOffer's seller won for this dispute. 

Everybody can see my VDO for all shipping back with tracking no. and read description for evidiences that real product does not same the photos

I do not understand, I have all completed evidiences that and pay for both items and also pay for return shipped with tracking that show status ( you can test tracking you will know that I really sent ) ARRIVED TO CHINA SINCE NOVEMBER LAST YEAR2017. BUT PAYPAL DECISION ON JANUARY 2018

But seller has nothing evidiences, just say not receive. But PayPal protect Scam seller of ioffer.com that every body on the whole world know that big Scam online market website.

To be help myself now. I have to pay for return my shipping back. Because PayPal concluded seller won. I loose $139 for buying and around $28 for return shipping.

Now, I do not need seller get my return anymore to re-sell to another customers and found the same problem with me. I pay more $28 for stop return shipped now and sent back to me. 

PLEASE SEE MY VDO AND READ DESCRIPTION UNDER VDO. 

PLEASE TELL ME, HOW PAYPAL DECISION FAIR???!!! 

PayPal never fair for both sellers and cudtomers. 

I UNTRUST PAYPAL ANYMORE

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.