Paypal Product

robindigital
Contributor
Contributor

i am not able to send invoice and neither able to send a request for payment, then what is the use to using PayPal, can any one help me with this issue [removed]

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @robindigital 

Welcome to the PayPal Help Community and thanks for posting here!

Sorry to hear that you're not able to send payment request or invoice from your PayPal account. If you have verified PayPal account, you would not be having any issues while sending the invoices. I recommend you to check your resolution center/notification tab for any pending actions. If no pending actions reflecting in your account, I suggest you to try some troubleshooting steps like clearing your cookies, history, cache, etc. from your browser or try using a different browser/device. If the issue persists after trying these, please reach out to the support team to look into this further.

Thanks for your help here @kernowlass!

Hope this information helps you,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@robindigital 

You have a U.S business account so can you confirm you are based in the U.S and have a U.S business?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

robindigital
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass  Yes, i already submitted all the documents to the customer , and company document also such as IRS EIN Letter, let me know what i need to do now,

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @robindigital 

Welcome to the PayPal Help Community and thanks for posting here!

Sorry to hear that you're not able to send payment request or invoice from your PayPal account. If you have verified PayPal account, you would not be having any issues while sending the invoices. I recommend you to check your resolution center/notification tab for any pending actions. If no pending actions reflecting in your account, I suggest you to try some troubleshooting steps like clearing your cookies, history, cache, etc. from your browser or try using a different browser/device. If the issue persists after trying these, please reach out to the support team to look into this further.

Thanks for your help here @kernowlass!

Hope this information helps you,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.