Sandbox account not generating IPNs

lisa_s
Contributor
Contributor

I was testing some changes to our PayPal integration in Sandbox and updated the IPN listener URL.  It appears that no IPN messages are being generated.  There is nothing listed in the IPN history after successful payments.  I tried disabling and re-enabling IPNs and also changed the URL back to the original URL and still nothing is listed.  Even if they were unable to be posted to us, wouldn't they still show up with a failed status?  It appears that they are simply not being generated.  Please help.  Thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

lisa_s
Contributor
Contributor

I figured out the issue but I can't figure out how to delete my original post.  Please disregard.

Since I can't delete it, I'll post the solution, even if it makes me look dumb, lol.  I was configuring the IPN on the wrong Sandbox account.  We have multiple Sandbox merchant accounts and I was not logged into the one that was being used in our test environment.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

lisa_s
Contributor
Contributor

I figured out the issue but I can't figure out how to delete my original post.  Please disregard.

Since I can't delete it, I'll post the solution, even if it makes me look dumb, lol.  I was configuring the IPN on the wrong Sandbox account.  We have multiple Sandbox merchant accounts and I was not logged into the one that was being used in our test environment.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.