Something doesn't look right. Your payment to this merchant can't be completed using PayPal.

KC47GOP
Contributor
Contributor

Our WooCommerce store has been operational for several years.  We just realized, though, that when customers now attempt to complete their order and click the "Proceed to PayPal" button (the "Submit" button to move to the PayPal payment page), they encounter this error on a PayPal page:

"Something doesn’t look right. Your payment to this merchant can’t be completed using PayPal. Choose another way to pay."

This is not an issue of the customer's payment being declined.  The message appears before they've even entered payment information.  It seems this issue may be related to our PayPal account (non-profit).

What do we need to do to resolve this?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

MTS_John

Hello @KC47GOP

Thank you for posting to the PayPal Merchant Community.

To determine if the issue your customers are experiencing on your website is related to an account issue or an issue with your integration with WooCommerce will require some more information. Please create an MTS ticket via the following URL:  https://www.paypal.com/mts, and make sure to provide as much detailed information about the error when submitting the ticket to help us solve this issue as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

John

MTS

PayPal

If you found this post helpful, please give it a kudos or accept it as a solution so it can help others with a similar question.

Login to Me Too

KC47GOP
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks, John,

Ticket already submitted.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.