GTHW App - Fraudulent subscription payment

JasmineR007
Contributor
Contributor

This company took money from my account and I have no idea who they are?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @JasmineR007,

Welcome to our community help forum and thanks for posting!

I understand your concern about the unauthorized activity in your account. No need to worry! We offer full protection for confirmed unauthorized transactions. Make sure to check your billing agreement payment as this charge could be from a service you signed up for in the past.

You can check the steps on how you can report the unauthorized activity in the resolution center of your PayPal account here : How do I report unauthorized PayPal account activity

Once you report the transaction, we will review and update you via email by 10 business days. You can also reach out to our team through the available contact options at the bottom of PayPal page for any additional assistance.

Best wishes,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
31 REPLIES 31
Solved

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @JasmineR007,

Welcome to our community help forum and thanks for posting!

I understand your concern about the unauthorized activity in your account. No need to worry! We offer full protection for confirmed unauthorized transactions. Make sure to check your billing agreement payment as this charge could be from a service you signed up for in the past.

You can check the steps on how you can report the unauthorized activity in the resolution center of your PayPal account here : How do I report unauthorized PayPal account activity

Once you report the transaction, we will review and update you via email by 10 business days. You can also reach out to our team through the available contact options at the bottom of PayPal page for any additional assistance.

Best wishes,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

norie186
Contributor
Contributor
They have been charging me as well, and I have no idea what it even is.
Login to Me Too

Bogthebuilder
New Community Member
Hey,This was my Headway app subscription that I forgot to cancel.
Login to Me Too

jimmccoll
I had the same issue. Just cancelled it. Thanks for the heads up 👍🏼
Login to Me Too

Who is this company please? I haven’t got a clue who they are
Login to Me Too

Dinahlucia
Contributor
Contributor
I have exactly the same experience! They cost me almost 100 dollars! In three months. How will i get my money back? It was supposed to be free!!
Login to Me Too

Whitelionlady
Contributor
Contributor
I am still waiting for them to reply to me! That’s 3 weeks now!
Login to Me Too

natachacu
New Community Member

That happen to me too like 70$ and i do not have any idea what is this and paypal customer service said it was athorized... 

Login to Me Too

Temp20231007
New Community Member
It's a subscription. They always code their billing name as a parent company. Mine is from the Headway app for reading.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.