Made a purchase on Google but did not receive item.

eptexas
Contributor
Contributor

Google issued refund April 13 but not posting on Paypal. Paypal somehow decided that I DID receive item and denied my claim. So where is my refund from Google? Paypal is not crediting it to my account. Why?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

eptexas
Contributor
Contributor

My bank finally solved this dilemma. I want to thank kernowlass for responding to me. No one else responded to me but I'm glad my bank stepped in to help. Now, where do I give kudos?

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@eptexas 

You may want to consider leaving kudos or saying thank you to the last person that gave you advice on here if you want someone to give up their time again to help you?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

eptexas
Contributor
Contributor

Huh? You mean the robot chat in Paypal? I did submit a survey that the robot chat was helpful. But after 3-4 hours of trying to find an answer, it became clear that there no live persons at Paypal. I did call them but all they did was refer me back to the robot chat. Very frustrating! And I usually do give kudos to anyone that helps me.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@eptexas 

No,  I mean you posted a thread before on this community forum and someone gave up their time to reply to you and that was it.

You didn't come back to say thank you OR leave kudos / solution for them. It does not encourage us volunteers to give up our time again to help those that can't even say thank you for responding.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

eptexas
Contributor
Contributor

This is my first time posting on this site. I don't think I've ever posted here before...but if it helps, OK, whomever helped me, I want to thank you. And kudos for the help.

Login to Me Too
Solved

eptexas
Contributor
Contributor

My bank finally solved this dilemma. I want to thank kernowlass for responding to me. No one else responded to me but I'm glad my bank stepped in to help. Now, where do I give kudos?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.