Cant state valid date of birth / possible bug?

havlli
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, i need help ASAP i was messaging paypal via msg service but with no response, also sorry for my bad english. My account got limited, dont know why possibly cuz i had opened 3 disputes this month, one was canceled after resolving with seller, second one was claimed in my favor and last one which was most obvious scam was claimed in favor of scammer seller which banned me from their services, and i highly suspect this is why i got reviewed becuase i was asking why this dispute was resolved in this way even there was no answer from buyer in dispute history, i still wait for response to this question from your support. But my problem is now with limitations i cant do basic stuff i cant even buy food and you "limited" me with this a lot for no meaningful reason, even so when i am trying to cooperate and give you all information what you ask for i cant continue, i cant click "next" button and "Date of Birth" keep saying error "enter valid date" even date is valid. Screenshot here https://imgur.com/p5mahmV

Cant complete not even one single step due this error, please help, i need send more payments ASAP

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

tofna
Contributor
Contributor
Problem solved guys. Im czech, si I used PayPal in czech language. IT means that we Have different time format- (dd.mm.yyyy/ but works only yyyy.mm.dd.) Thé solution Is change Back PayPal language Back to english, then IT Wil run. Have nice day guys 😉

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@havlli

You would need to contact customer services for account issues, we can't help with limitations.

However you should be able to enter DOB as long as you are over 18.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Chamri
New Community Member

Yeah, this is a really great help "However you should be able to enter DOB as long as you are over 18.". Of course we should be able, but we are not. I have the exact same bug. I guess we need to wait to Monday and call them...

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Chamri

Well yep as there is nothing we can do.

Can't give any more help if there is nothing we can do can i?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

havlli
Contributor
Contributor

Obviously this is bug in the system and it limited my account for month now and i cannot lift the limitation, i almost loose my bussiness cuase that and i had to move to better platform, obviously better platform with not sleeping support, it disgusting that paypal didnt give a single **bleep** to this, i left them over 14 messages on message center not single one was answered by person, i even mailed them few times with no response, paypal customer service is just pure garbage and why you have forum and "volunteer advisors" when these advisors dont even have ability to push topics with real problems to technical support to make better use of their time, after all i am just disgusted with no response i got after 14 mails, and i feel free to say paypal is garbage and will never come back here. Have a nice day. PS: Still have over 300 bucks on that account locked, which i meant to spent on new bike for my daughter as birthday present last week, so ye feels good paypal feels good.

Login to Me Too

Zbynek
Contributor
Contributor

i have same problem

Login to Me Too

tofna
Contributor
Contributor
Anyone solved it? I Have 2500€ And I CANT GET THEM. this was a last time when I used PayPal. 😞
Login to Me Too

Foxo79
Contributor
Contributor

Hi friends, have anone tried to use different browser? Or use the incognito mode? Or delete cache, history, cookies?
I have the same problem, but did not tried these solutions yet. Please let mi know if it helped you.

Login to Me Too
Solved

tofna
Contributor
Contributor
Problem solved guys. Im czech, si I used PayPal in czech language. IT means that we Have different time format- (dd.mm.yyyy/ but works only yyyy.mm.dd.) Thé solution Is change Back PayPal language Back to english, then IT Wil run. Have nice day guys 😉
Login to Me Too

Foxo79
Contributor
Contributor

I can confirm that solution by tofna works!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.