Impossible to collect my money / impossible de récupérer mon argent

arums
Nouveau membre de la communauté

Good evening evening every one ! I am a French user of PayPal, and ten years ago, I was young and probably stupid : I created a US account for a professional business. At that time I probably believed that the site was just in EN. Conclusion, I put 100 euros on the account, and I have absolutely no idea how to collect it now : I have no US adress, and of course impossible to link the account with my French bank ... It's a miracle if one of you have a solution ... thank you ! 

Bonsoir à tous ! Utilisateur Français de Paypal, j'ai créé un compte il y a dix ans de cela (très jeune et surement un peu idiot) :j'ai créé un compte US avec profil pro ... J'imagine que je trouvais ça normal de m'inscrire sur site en EN ! Conclusion, j'ai mis 100 euros sur le compte, et je n'ai absolument aucune idée de comment les collecter : je n'ai ni adresse postale US, ni la possibilité de lier le compte à ma banque FR ... Ce serait un miracle si quelqu'un avait une solution .. merci bien ! 

Login to Me Too
0 RÉPONSES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.