How do you reach a human being at PayPal?

KauaiMike
Contributor
Contributor

How do you reach a human being at PayPal? - any telephone number? Thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MandaBear81 

Personally I couldn't care what you think.

Your comment may have some validity if you had given up your time to answer and help just one person on here? But as you haven't then byeeeeee

@KauaiMike 

Sorry about the troll hijacking your thread.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@KauaiMike 

As you don't think that we can advise then,..........

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a private direct message via Social Media on Facebook, Twitter/X, or Instagram pages.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

MandaBear81
I was reading a very old post from 2018 where somebody called you rude and you went off on a tangent about how many people you have helped, etc. You told the guy "You haven't added your country to your profile? You haven't said what countries Paypal account you have? You haven't said what country you are in at the mo?" All he was asking was if there was a way to verify his identity other than text msg. You claimed you weren't being rude and how you were volunteering your previous time to help... but I gotta tell you, you're pretty flipping rude! And to be taking up all your precious time, instead of simply ASKING "what country are you in?" Putting a ? on the end of a statement does not make it a question! It makes it a rude comment! Just like the 1st sentence in this current post! People asking for help on here are desperate and don't want to be talked down to by a know it all with a hero complex! You don't have to make snide little comments because you're the one holding the information these people want! Instead of taking up all your precious time adding your rude, personal touch, maybe you should skip the remarks and get to the point and grow up! Be nice, it's not gonna hurt you.
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MandaBear81 

Personally I couldn't care what you think.

Your comment may have some validity if you had given up your time to answer and help just one person on here? But as you haven't then byeeeeee

@KauaiMike 

Sorry about the troll hijacking your thread.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.