New account for charity not activated despite multiple requests for support

macosgrove
New Community Member

I have been trying for nearly two months to create a new PayPal account for my Australian registered charity. The charity is structured as a Company Limited by Guarantee. We have over 100 members with equal ownership in the company.

After completing everything the website asked for, my account was still not activated. I have contacted PayPal support eight times now to try to resolve the problem. Every time they ask me to upload something different or complete information in the app that is already complete.

I want to submit a formal complaint, but not through the message chat because I'm still chatting to the support person there, who seems unable to help.

I am getting very frustrated.

Has anyone else experienced this and resolved it?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Gregrobertson
New Community Member

Hi, Has this been resolved? I'm having the same issue. It won't acknowledge we're Australian and won't change the address settings so we can register.

Login to Me Too

Gregrobertson
New Community Member
Hi, Has this been resolved? I'm having the same issue. It won't acknowledge we're Australian and won't change the address settings so we can register.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.