Paypal account banned for no reason

Said302
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal Account banned unfairly right after i sent info to resolve an account limitation, even though all the info matched , they asked to provide details about my transaction and my id , i explained that i did freelance video editing services , and sent my ID , after which i was immediatly banned for NO REASON , all the information matched my account , so why ?
I cant access customer support because the assitant dosent let me do so
What should i do ?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Said302 

Everyone who posts on here about being limited always says that they had broken no rules. However Paypal do not ban you for 0 reason. What would be the point? They make far more money from you using your Paypal account than interest on any held money.

You can rarely appeal a permanent ban but if you want to try an appeal then contact customer services.

They 'may' pass it to the back office but the chances of the appeal being successful are slim. Paypal state that the decision is not made lightly and once made is usually final.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cshelp/article/how-do-i-contact-paypal-customer-service--help378

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Said302
Contributor
Contributor

It was immediate and without any warning , i 100% sure i didnt break any rules , i am over 21 , and the services i got paid for are allowed , i provided proof too , and my ID matched my account , so i am sure its a mistake on their part 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.