We’re having trouble making sure it’s you LOGIN ERROR!!!

_aqb
Contributor
Contributor

When I try to login to my PP account, no matter if I use desktop or mobile app, after inserting the password, the following message is displayed:
"We’re having trouble making sure it’s you".

_aqb_0-1707908874568.png

What is this?

Usually, to log in a text message used to be sent on my mobile number, but starting from yesterday the message is not delivered. More than that, today, when I try to login, after inserting the passwords, that option to allow sending a verification code on my mobile isn't available anymore and the error message I already mentioned appear.

Also, what is more strange it that in this morning I manage to login in my PP app without being necessary to insert any password, but after not interacting with the phone for a few minutes, I was automatically disconnected and receive the error after tried to reconnect. Why is it encountered?  At the moment I don't have access to manage my account or to do the transactions I need. I sent a message to  enquiry*  but still no answer. Please, I need to solve this case.

Login to Me Too
41 REPLIES 41

PayPal__Jyoti

Hello @LeonOriginal 
Welcome to the PayPal Help Community and thanks for posting here!

I do understand your concern regarding not being able to access your account. Kindly connect with our support team for help related to your issue by clicking on the "Call Us" option on our PayPal homepage www.paypal.com/cshelp/contact-us as a Guest user.

Hope this information helps,
Jyoti
If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

LeonOriginal
Contributor
Contributor

So. it's been 72 + (more like 90) hours, and as quietly expected - still can't access my account. So basically it is all BS about waiting 72 hours. The silliest thing is, when you send an email to PayPal support, saying you can't login, they respond to you via message center which requires you to log in. 

Modern day world is filled with stupidity and nonsense. Technology is advancing, but we, humans, my God we are becoming dumber by the hour. 

How to explain to a person: CAN YOU STOP SENDING ME MESSAGES TO A SYSTEM THAT NEEDS LOGIN, WHEN I'M TELLING YOU I CAN NOT LOGIN, because your SMS for login never arrives? 

Can someone give me some advice, apparently I'm incapable of explaining this to a person who gets my emails. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.