"We’re having trouble making sure it’s you" Can't access

LivingDynamo
Contributor
Contributor

Ever since yesterday I've had trouble with logging in to my paypal account. It gives me the message "We’re having trouble making sure it’s you" and doesn't sign in .Even though I called support and reset my password which temporarily gave me access again, it stopped working within the day. Is there some kind of large problem behind the scenes?

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

letany
Contributor
Contributor

In my case I signed in to PayPal from another app on my phone. First time it gave me options to verify using my phone number and "another way" which turned out to be ID document. I could not use my phone number because it was not valid anymore. Changing the phone number was not reflected in the phone number for the verification (weird, huh?).  So the only option was to use ID document which failed (as expected). Multiple verification failures led to the error message. I tried with Chrome both on phone and PC with the same results (with cache, cookies all cleared). Finally tried with FireFox and miracle happened! Despite the success I still have a question how I can fix the issue with the app and Chrome so I can use them as well. 

Login to Me Too

Leylajabbarli
I am experiencing an issue with my PayPal account and need your assistance. Earlier today, I opened a new PayPal account and successfully confirmed my email address. However, when I tried to access my account again, the PayPal app did not recognize me, and I received a message saying, "We’re having trouble making sure it’s you." I have already tried deleting and reinstalling the application, but the problem persists. I am unable to log in and access my account, and I’m concerned that I won’t be able to use my PayPal services. Could you please help me resolve this issue as soon as possible? I appreciate your prompt attention to this matter.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.