why cant i get into my paypal?

Euphyn111
Contributor
Contributor

hi, so i had to make this new account because i got a issue where i cannot login to my main paypal? when i put in the right credentials it says they are wrong and when i try to reset my password it throws an error saying something went wrong ive tried to login on my pc and 2 different phones and still cannot do anything i have a feeling it might be because one of my transactions got charged back by a person about a month ago and my account went negative so i was about to try and pay it but i cannot get into my account or anything? i also thought it mightve got deleted because of it but i cant even find an email saying anything about this? i also cannot contact paypal in any way... the phone doesnt work, noone is ever on the live chat... i cannot message them on facebook OR twitter so now this is my last resort i guess?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Shradha

Hello @Euphyn111 

Welcome to PayPal and thank you for posting!

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues logging into your PayPal account and are facing challenges contacting our customer support team. Please try clicking the 'Contact Us' option, then click the 'Password and Account Access' option, and then 'Login Problems'. You will get an option to "Call Us" as a guest or chat with us using logged out chat option during business hours.

Regards,

Shradha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

Login to Me Too

Euphyn111
Contributor
Contributor
hey, ive been trying to use the chat for many days and it keeps saying no one is available and i cant use the call us number as im not in the US
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.