adding a bank

Yeanay
Contributor
Contributor

Can I add a US bank account that is in my first Business name different from the second. I mean can I add a US bank account that is in different business' name? I am the owner of both businesses and the bank account is also owned by me.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Jenny

Hi @Yeanay,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for your post!

To use your bank account as a funding source, and to verify your account for security purposes, you need to add your bank account to your PayPal account and confirm that you're the owner of that bank account. When trying to add a bank account here are some common issues that might arise:

• The name on your bank account needs to match the name on your PayPal account.
  • The bank account is already linked to another PayPal account.
  • Your PayPal account is limited.

Hope this helps,

Jenny

Se hai trovato utile questa risposta, lascia per cortesia un Kudos o accettala come soluzione. Il tuo contributo nel forum aiuta altri utenti.
Login to Me Too

Yeanay
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks very much for your kind response, I highly appreciate it. However, please let me understand better. Do you mean my own personal name must match the same personal name on my PayPal account or my business name on my bank account must match the business name in my PayPal account? Please make it clear. Thanks.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Jenny

@Yeanay

Please find here a more complete answer.

Jenny 

Se hai trovato utile questa risposta, lascia per cortesia un Kudos o accettala come soluzione. Il tuo contributo nel forum aiuta altri utenti.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.