Unable to access Paypal Credit page

v1j2j3
Contributor
Contributor

I applied Paypal Credit over the weekend, and I was unable to access it since. I tried Make a payment or View statements on Dashboard, but the page just keeps loading. Do I need to update Chrome?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hi @v1j2j3

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! 

I am sorry to hear you are having issues accessing the PayPal Credit Dashboard. 

It does sound like you need to update your browser or clear your cache and cookies or use an alternative browser. 

For a link to update Chrome, see: How to Update Chrome to the Latest Version - Google Chrome and for help clearing your cache and cookies, see: Clear, enable, and manage cookies in Chrome - Computer - Google Chrome Help

I hope this helps, have a lovely day! 

Rebecca. 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hi @v1j2j3

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! 

I am sorry to hear you are having issues accessing the PayPal Credit Dashboard. 

It does sound like you need to update your browser or clear your cache and cookies or use an alternative browser. 

For a link to update Chrome, see: How to Update Chrome to the Latest Version - Google Chrome and for help clearing your cache and cookies, see: Clear, enable, and manage cookies in Chrome - Computer - Google Chrome Help

I hope this helps, have a lovely day! 

Rebecca. 

Login to Me Too

v1j2j3
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for replying. I tried on MS Edge, and there wasn't any issues. I am updating my Chrome now.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.