ASOS Cancelled my order but funds are still pending on my paypal account

RoisinS
New Community Member

Asos cancelled my order due to a 'glitch' on their site last week, the monies are still pending on my paypal account although they have not been taken from my bank account(yet), with these monies pending i am unable to use my paypal account for purchases and i cant access any refunded monies from other merchants that i have used to pay for with paypal.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Carlos

Hello RoisinS! Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal UK Community! I am sorry to hear that this has happened. If the order has been cancelled, the seller should mark the order as 'cancelled' in their PayPal account too. As soon as the order is cancelled by the seller on PayPal, the funds will become available 🙂 You can read more about this process here https://goo.gl/9vMgWj. Hope this helps. - Carlos 

Login to Me Too

Jean211
Contributor
Contributor

Hi ,

I also had this problem - ASOS seem to have now cancelled the payment but I still haven't received my money back.  Its not showing anywhere in my paypal activity but monies are still pening in my bank account.  I paid by debit card - does anyone have an idea of how long it might take to get the fund backs?

Thanks

Jean

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.