Account Limitations

Cartoon_king
New Community Member
Hey guys , so I got the "account limitation" in my PayPal account and had to submit some informations , after I submitted everything i had one more thing to do that is the ID card, since I'm about to turn 16 I still don't have an ID card , so I would like to now "if" PayPal accepts that I use my brother's or parents ID card (I also got their permission)
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal__Jyoti

Hello @Cartoon_king  

Welcome to the PayPal Help Community and thanks for posting here!

I do understand your concern regarding your account being limited. For the safety and security of the network, PayPal often review accounts for potential risks which may lead to a limitation being placed on the account, depending on what is found during the review, your account may become limited. Please note, to user PayPal and it's services you must be a resident of the United States or one of its territories and at least 18 years old, or the age of majority in your state of residence. In case you need further support please reach out to our by calling us as a Guest User through our PayPal website.

Hope this information helps,
Jyoti

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.