Account Restricted and I am looking for help to reinstate it

NaveenEllorkUSA
Contributor
Contributor

\I am writing to address the recent restriction placed on our PayPal account due to residing in a different country. Our company, ELLORK, is headquartered in the USA, specifically in Georgia. We are comprised of three partners, one of whom is a US citizen while the other two are non US Citizen.

I, as one of the non-US citizens, am the individual responsible for operating our PayPal account. In light of the restriction, I am eager to collaborate with you to resolve this matter swiftly and effectively. Could you please provide guidance on the specific information required from our end to facilitate the reinstatement of our account? Our primary goal is to resume utilizing PayPal's services to support and grow our business ventures.

It is important to note that ELLORK is driven by genuine individuals with a shared vision of launching direct-to-consumer (D2C) brands in the USA market. Despite having a native checkout option on our website, we highly value the convenience and reliability that PayPal offers, hence our desire to continue utilizing your platform. Additionally, we maintain a physical office in the US, with employees working diligently to contribute to our company's success. Furthermore, we possess a US-based bank account, further solidifying our commitment to operating within the bounds of US regulations.

I have attached a screenshot of the email that I received from Paypal

I [Removed]

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Konnie79
New Community Member

PayPal discriminates & wont respond to my request.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@NaveenEllorkUSA 

To use a paypal account you have to be in the same country as the account you have opened.

Anything else you would need to ask customer services.

https://www.paypal.com/cshelp/article/how-do-i-contact-paypal-customer-service--HELP378

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

NaveenEllorkUSA
Contributor
Contributor

If I live in India, can I reopen an other account from India and attach the same US LLC as a legal entity, US bank account/ card details for banking and submit my personal identification document for identity verification?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.