Discovered automatic withdrawals by Nymbus LLC.

Nannyr
Contributor
Contributor

Discovered unauthorised automatic withdrawals by Nymbus LLC, wondering what members have done to retrieve “stolen” automatic transfers.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Shradha

Hello @Nannyr,

Thanks for visiting PayPal's Community Forum. 

I understand that your account has been charged for an automatic payment. Kindly check your PayPal account for automatic payment set. PayPal will debit amount from your account if any subscription or automatic payment has been authorized. Kindly check in PayPal website by following the below mentioned steps:   
Go to Settings.
Click Payments.
Select Automatic payments.
Select the merchant.
If you find any subscription, you can cancel the automatic payment on this page. Kindly refer the help centre article to know more about What is an automatic payment and how do I update or cancel one? If there is no subscription and you didn't authorize, kindly report the transaction by following the steps mentioned in the help centre article How do I report an unauthorized transaction or account activity?

You can also reach out to our customer support team to know what can be done next or to get an understanding of the possible solution to the issue raised. Please reach out to the Support Team during business hours by clicking the Contact option at the bottom of PayPal page.

Hope this information is helpful for your!

Warm Regards,
Shradha 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

Login to Me Too

Joanne106
New Community Member

I don't recognise payments to Nymbus llc

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.