New Community Member

Is anybody having Olas content Ltd take money without consent

Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lilju 

Check if you had a subscription set up and cancel it?
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

A lot of times what happens is people accept a free trial for a product, like anti virus, and forget to cancel and it auto renews. Be careful what you are accepting.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

lenyleny
New Community Member
Me too just last night, my husband was like “so you just giving money for free!”, when I didn’t know what just happened, I just signed up and did the instructions to a link that I supposed to do, then this Olas content Ltd just took my money away 🥺
Login to Me Too

carla1962
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, Iam!!!! I don’t even know what it is!!! And like you I was just doing instructions to click on a link etc. etc., well I’ve figured out what’s going on, there acting like there Chumba, Pulzts, Lucky Land, and those other social slots, saying they will give so many Sweeps Coins, well stupid me is like “ Yea!!!!! Sweeps coins!!! Cause you know there free, LoL!!! But Chumba gives you a million gold coins, to 1 free sweeps coin, that’s another topic right there!!!!! LoL, anyway Yeah, I don’t know how they got this account, but they did, so I’m telling Chumba and all to be aware of this. I’m just going to try and cancel. I just thought I’d let y’all know. Have a Wonderful Day!!!!! I’m waiting on monies from bingo, said it could take 10 days, this app is a legit one, just do t know why so long!! Y’all Take Care, and Be Careful, sooooooo many Scammers!!! It’s Awful!!!! 😬😬,😁😁🤪🤪🤪☮️
Login to Me Too

I downloaded through a video on a variety of apps and games a lot of things that said to be sure to click the download link in the video. One name I kept seeing. I'm going to break it up here so it's not as easily findable by them. Mint E. Gra. L. Just take out the periods and put it all together. I hope this helps.
Login to Me Too

Gbaker81
Contributor
Contributor
They have been hitting my savings account for the past two weeks and now it’s overdrawn so I have to get over to PayPal for someone to refund the money. By the way I never use my savings account
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Gbaker81 

Check if you had a subscription set up and cancel it.
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Mandiibee
Contributor
Contributor
Honestly, I saw this last week on my PayPal because I got an email alert notifying me a payment would be coming out. Never heard of this before. I cancelled the subscription. Then again today the same thing…. Same company, same subscription trying to take out money, I cancelled again. Do I have to keep checking it everyday? Is there a way to permanently block this company from trying to take money? I even googled it and haven’t gotten a direct answer to what olas content ltd is.
Login to Me Too

Iriartec69
New Community Member
How do I go forward with reporting a fraud from Olas Content Ltd? I’m already disputing a transaction but I just noticed going through my statement and I see that the same company has been charging me since March, June, July, August 2023. I didn’t authorize nor gave any permission .
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Iriartec69 

Read my post above yours !!

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.