Ticket fulfillment lp is a SCAM

Juliebean
Contributor
Contributor

I just got scammed by ticket fulfillment service lp for a ticket at 146 usd that I never had. PayPal closed the case by saying that I had received the ticket which is false. PayPal knowingly supports a fraudulent company. PayPal is complicit in a company reported fraudulent several times and continues to support this company. Don’t trust PayPal. I’ll close my account.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Juliebean 

OR maybe do a little bit of research before purchasing items from companies you don't know?

https://www.reviews.io/company-reviews/store/onlinecitytickets-com

Secondly paypal gives you 'some' buyer protection, you read up on it and then risk assess your own transactions.

They are not there to bail you out for your mistaken purchases. However which dispute type did you open and why did you lose? Were they physical or digital tickets and did you receive anything, did the seller provide tracking?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Juliebean
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for your good words Esteemed advisor. NO ticket. NO tracking number. NO reply to my emails. The purpose of my comment was to warn people not to do business with this company. I don' t know what is the purpose of your answer but it's moralizing ans does not bring anything to the problem.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Juliebean 

Well as you haven't answered the questions that I asked you, so that I could advise you on getting a refund, then no I can't help you solve your issue.

However if my comment makes you check reviews on companies before paying out good money then I think it may have bought something to the problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

KweenGee

I am here to share my recent experience with this vendor and the response from Paypal. After several disputes on this transaction, Paypal closed my case "in favor of the seller" because I missed the window to "escalate my case" by a couple of hours. I have used Paypal for many, many years without problem. I no longer will use this service as they continue to do business with noncredible agencies. My incident: 

Intended purchase of concert tickets. Thought I was purchasing directly through the event venue. Received an email from Tickets-Center.com with urgent messages stating I had to immediately accept tickets through link. Clicked link and my iPhone was hacked/compromised. Immediately started to get hot and all strange things happened to screen. Could not navigate the phone. It was moving around independently popping up weird apps and messages and I had zero navigation control. Bill processed through PayPal and payment to "Ticket Fulfillment Services LP". Purchase was a scam. Received another email from a fake Ticketmaster account with another link to "transfer" tickets. Nothing in my actual Ticketmaster account. Lots of scams reported on vendor online, including the BBB with 100s of cases filed against vendor. Of course, I thought I was booking directly through venue site, but no way I could have done my due diligence searching for Ticket Fulfillment Services LP considering I first saw this name after purchased through my PayPal app.

Login to Me Too

Juliebean
Contributor
Contributor

After Paypal denied ma claim, i have disputed the transaction to my credit card and got a refund.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.