Phone Customer Representative

mabhatti
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I was having issues with my paypal account regarding payment holding, I contacted with paypal customer representative on call on 26th July 2023 around 3:00pm to 3:15pm. 

I don't know the customer representative name, but he answered the call 2 times, First time he responded too aggressively and second time he terminated my call by saying do not call back. I said to him I am not calling you, I am trying to contact paypal support. 

I am 5 years old customer of paypal and is this how the valued customer should be treated? 

The calls must be recorded and paypal team can listen to it!

I am not going to contact again to paypal phone support if they treat customers like this. Highly disappointed!

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @mabhatti

Thank you for posting in the PayPal Community Forum. I'm so sorry to hear that happened when you contacted Customer Service. It's absolutely not the experience that we want for our customers, and we will be happy to look into it and act accordingly.

The information helpfully provided by @kernowlass should point you in the right direction regarding payment holds. If there are any other questions, please feel free to respond here for general assistance from the community, or reach out again to Customer Service if the problem is account-specific. 

Thank you again for bringing this to our attention.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

mabhatti
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you Olivia for your kind response. The issues with paypal transactions were resolved by the message support center of paypal. They were very professional. But that phone customer support representative had hurt my self respect & Self respect comes first than everything else! Thanks again!
Login to Me Too

mabhatti
Contributor
Contributor
Appreciated your suggestions. My paypal transaction issues were resolved by the message support center of paypal. Thanks again!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ramzeyemorgan 

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a private direct message via Social Media on Facebook, Twitter/X, or Instagram pages.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.