Help when adding cash to balance

Anniechurch
Contributor
Contributor
When I go to add cash to my balance page just crashes. I’ve done this a dozen times before with no problem.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Schae

Hello @Anniechurch,

Thanks for taking the time to post here in the Community!

I understand that you have faced some problems when attempting to Add Cash to your PayPal balance. I know having a page crash like that can be frustrating and I'm sorry! For this situation, I kindly request you to follow the below troubleshooting steps, which might help resolve the issue:

- Access http://www.paypal.com from a desktop web browser or mobile internet browser.
- Clear cache, cookies and history from your web browser before attempting to add cash.
- Try using a different web browser or network.
- Please do not use any VPN services and have your location turned on.

If you still have trouble, you could be experiencing a known issue with adding cash from a linked bank account. PayPal has a dedicated team that is actively working to resolve that issue. In the meantime, please look into our other Add Money options like Add Cash In-Store or Requesting Money from a friend or family member. Should you need additional assistance with your account, keep in mind that you can contact support from our Contact page or Help page on the website. 

I hope this action works for you soon!

Thank you,

- Schae

*If you see a post that was helpful, please benefit the Community by giving it a thumbs up (kudos) or accepting it as a solution.*
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.