Withdrawal failed Refused by service provider Message on Fiverr

amraaaa
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone, 
I have problem withdrawing money from Fiverr to my PayPal account. I get this: 

Withdrawal failed
Refused by service provider

I contacted Fiverr and they told me it' is probably PayPal's problem.

Also, when someone tries to send me money, they can't so I can' receive money from others too. 

I would appreciate any help.
Thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

amraaaa
Contributor
Contributor
Hello everyone, turns out you need to connect Visa credit card to Paypal, if you have MasterCard that won't work.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@amraaaa 

Read this link as you are in one of the affected countries.
https://www.paypal.com/al/webapps/mpp/ua/recpymt-full?locale.x=en_AL

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

kalaip
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

I am facing the same issue, and I am from India.

Kindly advise on how to resolve this.

Kalai.

Login to Me Too

Kedar_404
New Community Member

Hello bhai, I am from India too and I am also Facing the same problem on Fiverr. Did you get any Solution? If yes, then tell me please.

Login to Me Too

Hisstanley
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, So all you need to do is change your credit card ( the credit card you linked to your PayPal) 
I change my credit card to a different card and it worked. Hope this works for you

Login to Me Too
Solved

amraaaa
Contributor
Contributor
Hello everyone, turns out you need to connect Visa credit card to Paypal, if you have MasterCard that won't work.
Login to Me Too

kalaip
Contributor
Contributor

I added a visa credit card, still same error.

Login to Me Too

Liv_7
New Community Member

Hi Amra, 

Thanks for sharing this with the community, I wanted to ask you if a simple Visa card worked for you, or must it be a credit one? 

Login to Me Too

marot13
Contributor
Contributor
What I need to do to get my money in Paypal
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @kalaip, @marot13,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I understand that you would like to receive funds in a PayPal account through Fiver. Please check this link to set up your account to transfer funds. Kindly be advised that to receive funds from Fiver, you will need to have your PayPal account to be verified by adding and confirming your financials such as bank or card. Also, the details on the Fiver account should match such as name, contact details, etc. If there are any issues with your PayPal account, you should have been notified via email or in the Resolution Center. To resolve the issue, please check your Resolution Center and complete the unresolved steps.

Good Luck,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.