Balance withdrawals after account limitation?

Codegram
Contributor
Contributor

My account is permanently limited. How long will it take to be able to withdraw the my balances?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal__Jyoti

Hello @Codegram  

Welcome to the PayPal Help Community and thanks for posting here!

I do understand your concern regarding your account being under limitation. For the safety and security of the network, PayPal often review accounts for potential risks which may lead to a limitation being placed on the account, depending on what is found during the review, your account may become limited. Please refer this article to know why your account may be under limitation www.paypal.com/cshelp/article/help1175 . Also reach out to our team to get help with the further steps and to provide you additional support with your concern. You can connect with our Support Team by clicking the 'Call Us' (as a guest user) option at the bottom of PayPal page.

Hope this information helps
Jyoti

Login to Me Too

Codegram
Contributor
Contributor

I know the reason for the limitation. My account is new, received some payments which were not related to any sales so there was no document to support the transactions. Finally the account is permanently limited. My question is how long will the review proceed until I be able to withdraw the amount? Since no disputes have been filed against me?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.