Error OR-PMSA-03 in Google Play Store after August 1st 2023

Usagida
Contributor
Contributor

I tried to talk with PayPal and Google assistance, they both claim that there is no issue.
I have 18 Google automatic payments on my PayPal active list.

I can pay in every other site without problems, i tried everything from the guides but nothing work.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Usagida

Welcome! Thank you for visiting PayPal's Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues making a payment with the Google Play store. I might first recommend making sure you have a confirmed debit or credit card on your PayPal account. If you're still running into issues after that, you may want to go through your automatic payments on PayPal and cancel any old / outdated / unneeded billing agreements with the Google Play store. 

Our Customer Support teams are available if needed after that. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Usagida

Welcome! Thank you for visiting PayPal's Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues making a payment with the Google Play store. I might first recommend making sure you have a confirmed debit or credit card on your PayPal account. If you're still running into issues after that, you may want to go through your automatic payments on PayPal and cancel any old / outdated / unneeded billing agreements with the Google Play store. 

Our Customer Support teams are available if needed after that. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

giociampa
New Community Member
This is still happening! I've tried all the suggestions and still it fails: PayPal works for other payments (in both directions) so the associated payment card is valid; I have removed the Google payment settings from PayPal (and vice versa) several times. That others have "fixed" this after multiple attempts is *NOT* a fix in my eyes. Is there any other solution that works first time?
Login to Me Too

Usagida
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the help, I fixed It but I had to try 4-5 times all the solutions to make It works again.

Login to Me Too

oriolsalvador
Contributor
Contributor

how did you manage to fix it? i have the same issue

Login to Me Too

ThomasMaD
New Community Member
I try to buy stuff on AFK arena game by lillith games, but I get this error code what to do? PayPal work fine in my ps5 and I Just renewed my Netflix
Login to Me Too

qeuiruy8
New Community Member

How did you solve the problem?

Login to Me Too

Usagida
Contributor
Contributor
As I already said, I had to try 4-5 times all the solutions given by paypal/google to make It works again. The one you can easily find on their guides, meaning removing and readd paypal until it works.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.