Error when I try to accept payment

LSD_Lizzy
Contributor
Contributor

Did anyone receive this: "We can't process any accept or deny payment at this moment due to technical reasons. Please try again later"

Or know what the issue is please?

I have no issues with my account, I use it once a month, my details are in order, etc. So not sure why this is happening. I had the same issue yesterday when I tried to withdraw and even contacted PayPayl - but no response. 

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LSD_Lizzy 

Could be a techie glitch on paypals side, best bet would be to check?

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a private direct message via Social Media on Facebook, Twitter/X, or Instagram pages.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

LSD_Lizzy
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you!

I have done everything you have suggested. Will hear what they say 🙂

Login to Me Too

Damluke123
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @LSD_Lizzy , I have been having the same issue for the past 3 days. Paypal support informed me that a few people have been experiencing this and that I should wait, they were unable to provide me with an ETA.

Are you also still receiving the error message? 🙂

Login to Me Too

Marian210
New Community Member

Any updates? I have the same problem...

Login to Me Too

Damluke123
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @Marian210 ,

I was finally able to accept my payment without the error message popping up. I didn't do anything in specific which leads me to believe it was a technical bug. The payment was received on the 28th of October and I was finally able to accept it today on the 31st of October. 

Login to Me Too

LSD_Lizzy
Contributor
Contributor

Hello!

PayPal advised this issue occurred because apparently the payment expired which is wild, I tried to accept the payment the moment I received it.

Anyway, they reversed the payment and I asked the company to resend the cash. PayPal confirmed this time around it will automatically reflect in my account. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.