PayPal didn't try to auto transfer my funds to my bank account

Pushpalatha
Contributor
Contributor

I created my paypal account in the last July 2024. I have received my first payment on Aug 5, 2024. It says funds on hold and yeah I know about paypal hold period. so I waited.

Then I made 2 more payments and the payments completed and all money comes to my wallet on Oct 1, 2024 and there is no such message "funds on hold or not available" in the money section of the dashboard. It says paypal will automatically transfer funds to your bank account. 

Usually paypal auto transfer the payment to the bank account automatically on daily basis. I have a status 'confirm' bank account.

But paypal didn't try to transfer my money to bank account yet. No mail related to that and all.

No disputes in the resolution centre and account is not limited since my payments are completed straight away.

I don't know what's wrong with my account either.

Please help me to withdraw my funds and help to identify the issue if my account has any. I struggling to get my funds for last two months.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Pushpalatha
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for all your support
@kernowlass @PayPal_Shradha 

I contacted the support and they told me the reason that my email wasn't confirmed.
Now paypal transferred my funds to my bank account.

Once again thank you!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Pushpalatha 

Did you confirm the bank account or is it asking you to do so as per link?

https://www.paypal.com/in/cshelp/article/how-do-i-confirm-my-bank-account-with-paypal-HELP185

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Pushpalatha
Contributor
Contributor

I confirmed the bank account as it mentioned in the link when I add the bank account

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Pushpalatha 

And is your currency set to USD?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Pushpalatha
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, USD only

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Pushpalatha 

See if the information on this thread helps at all?

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Transactions-Archives/Automatic-Transfer-Not-Happening/td-p/3043...

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Pushpalatha
Contributor
Contributor

I don't see any automatic transfer options and all. I think I should try to contact paypal support but in the website, I don't find the options other than bot chat and resolution centre

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Shradha

Hello @Pushpalatha,

Welcome and thank your for posting your concern. Thank you @kernowlass for helping in this thread.

We are sorry to hear about the issue with your automatic transfer. Kindly reach out to our customer support team to get an understanding of the possible solution to the issue raised. Please reach out to the Support Team during business hours by clicking the Contact option at the bottom of PayPal page. You can contact them via message or phone. Kindly refer the help centre article to know the steps to contact customer support.

Hope this information is helpful for your!
Warm Regards,

Shradha

Login to Me Too
Solved

Pushpalatha
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for all your support
@kernowlass @PayPal_Shradha 

I contacted the support and they told me the reason that my email wasn't confirmed.
Now paypal transferred my funds to my bank account.

Once again thank you!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.