PayPal is stealing my money!

commiefornia
Contributor
Contributor

The money from every single order I get on bonanza.com is being locked and held even though I ship every item within 24 hours and have not had a single complaint from any buyer or bonanza themselves. What kind of payment facilitator offers to take payments for you, you take care of every customer, and then they steal your money from you? I have customers who received their products weeks ago and I still have no access to the money. They have yet to give me any reason for why they have locked up my money. How am I supposed to reinvest in new inventory when PayPal won't give me access to my money? I feel like I'm being harassed and they're intentionally trying to hurt my business. What a God awful business model. I hate that I've been duped by this fraudulent company!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Ayushman_Samasi
Contributor
Contributor
OMG. I also face the same issue 😔. But I talked with Customer care and said that it was my verification that stopped me from getting instant payment. You had to mark it SHIP order panel of Paypal. Than, you must talked with customer care. They would increase limit and from next time, it would not Stuck. I don't known but it really feels bad for my business too.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.