Josier628
Contributor
Contributor

Why when I try to transfer money now it requires a security check

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Josier628,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I understand your concern about transferring funds and I know how important it is to have funds at the right time. Please know, if you run into our security system. This would temporarily prevent you from taking any further actions on your account. Our security system is made with complex algorithms which is aimed at protecting the account. It would have recognized an abnormality in the trend of your account or would have got triggered due to various other factors. The best thing to do in this case would be to wait for a couple of days and try again after that. In the meantime, please try to limit the changes/activity on your account as this will allow our system some time to analyze everything. Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.