how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,469 REPLIES 6,469

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Palmerdebbi 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on this forum all saying money is pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

They just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will pay out.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

TefoNdoda
Game card2048
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TefoNdoda 

To receive funds you need to supply or enter your paypal email address or mobile phone number to the sender.

However be aware that..............

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on this forum all saying money is pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

They just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will pay out.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Thaichee
New Community Member
How do I get videos to watch? Game says that I need to watch 50 videos to receive my money. Where are they available?
Login to Me Too

JuustMee
I payout 20€ in the game i was using, test'em all ,but i didn't know that my debit card wasn't connected to my paypal because i just redownload this app for the game and i thought my debit card was automatically connected, because before i deleted this app it was still connect. And it's been a month or 2 since i paid out and i still haven't received it yet. What should i do?
Login to Me Too

Loramcelyea
Contributor
Contributor
Will I get paid for the 200 played game zoo mood
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Loramcelyea 

Most games are scams so may be unlikely.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Lopez123-5
New Community Member
How to cash out from gaming apps to PayPal. Thnk you for support.
Login to Me Too

Manzid
Contributor
Contributor
Hey, I am an international student in Germany. And I lately discovered these games that you can play and thsy pay you. Do I teport that to the tax people or sth? I am not sure if I will do it long time, I just needed the money now and the games are really fun to play. Does PayPal report that money? Its from games, but I think (provided the games really send me the money they said I earned) it will all be close to 25000 euros. Please let me know how to proceed
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Manzid 

READ THIS FIRST.

Most games are scams.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.