Receiver got instantly banned?

nightvvisher
Contributor
Contributor
I just made another person to make an account, so i can gift it some money, but that person got permanent ban upon receiving the transaction on her new account, i want my money back or that person unbanned???
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

nightvvisher
Contributor
Contributor
Customer service is not working, it's really unacceptable that worldwide service used by millions doesn't have a functional 00-24 customer service... Other article that you have offered doesn't say if permanently locked person can use chat and return money option, so it sounds risky to start some debate, if that person is unable to use her PayPal account?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nightvvisher 

Well you are wrong on both counts, however as you don't like my advice then I won't waste my time giving you further information.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

nightvvisher
Contributor
Contributor
@kernowlass I tried to send message to the customer service at every time of the day, but bot always say that there are no active agents now, i have also tried to call, but no matter what part of the day it is, robotic voice will always say that customer service isn't working now, so can you just tell me at what time should i call to manage to speak with anyone, it really shouldn't be this hard to reach the customer service... I have asked the third person about what could have caused the ban of my friend, she said it's possible because my friend has 2 different IDs and has put that she is a student... I saw here other posts that people got ban after providing their ID, without any reason... About that debate process, is it possible for permanently banned person to do a debate? And in my case what reason for starting a debate i should choose, does it make any difference?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.