Link my Chase Bank Account for Paypal Credit Payments?

BarryK1
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to link my Chase Bank Account for Paypal Credit Payments, however Chase does not show up on the Paypal Bank list, nor does it come up when I put it in for other Banks?  How can I set my Chase Bank account up for Paypal payments as I am in the process of switching Banks?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BarryK1 

You’ll want the manual option: type “chase” in the bank search bar, then delete a few letters and a window will pop up to add the bank account manually. Enter bank account number and routing number.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BarryK1 

You’ll want the manual option: type “chase” in the bank search bar, then delete a few letters and a window will pop up to add the bank account manually. Enter bank account number and routing number.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

BarryK1
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you. I tried that, does not allow me to enter my Bank? When I backspace a few letters, only comes up with Banks remaining with those letters, no manual entry window pops up? I called PayPal earlier, and was able to go thru their menu to manually enter my Rout / Check Act info and said it accepted my payment, so we will see? Tried talking to a Customer Service Rep to ask about adding it, unfortunately was hung up on prior to speaking with a live person.

Login to Me Too

BarryK1
Contributor
Contributor

I was able to get to the manual Bank account information entry, however the correct Bank Name had to be entered first.  I was trying to get my "Chase" Bank account to link to my Paypal Account.  For those of you who have had the same issue, you have to put in JPMorganChase in the Look for another Bank Line, (just putting Chase in will not work.), backspace several characters, then the add a bank line for your Routing and Bank Account information should appear for you to add your information.   After this, and if you are successful, Paypal will deposit 2 small amounts which will happen within a couple of business days.  Then you just have to go confirm the amounts deposited to your Bank Account, then you should be able to use your account on Paypal.  Just finished getting my account set up.  Good luck, and hope this works for you.  Thanks to all that tried to get me in the correct direction to do this, I appreciate it.

Login to Me Too

BarryK1
Contributor
Contributor

I was able to get to the manual Bank account information entry, however the correct Bank Name had to be entered first.  I was trying to get my "Chase" Bank account to link to my Paypal Account.  For those of you who have had the same issue, you have to put in JPMorganChase in the Look for another Bank Line, (just putting Chase in will not work.), backspace several characters, then the add a bank line for your Routing and Bank Account information should appear for you to add your information.   After this, and if you are successful, Paypal will deposit 2 small amounts which will happen within a couple of business days.  Then you just have to go confirm the amounts deposited to your Bank Account, then you should be able to use your account on Paypal.  Just finished getting my account set up.  Good luck, and hope this works for you.  Thanks to all that tried to get me in the correct direction to do this, I appreciate it.

Login to Me Too

pmcandkar82
New Community Member
No this problem is worse than can’t find chase bank. Synchrony bank is having serious issues with payment from chase. I been having problems since august 1 even making a payment which I’ve been doing for 10 years. TEN YEARS. PayPal doesn’t even know or admit there’s a problem. It’s absurd. Good luck to you all. I’ll post if I ever get out of this mess.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.