Added money to PayPal; amount deducted from bank account but not reflected in PayPal balance

Tola79
New Community Member

I have transferred some funds from my bank account to top up my PayPal wallet balance on 3rd September 2024. My bank statement shows that the transaction was indeed effected, the amount was deducted from my bank balance and SWIFT notification of the transaction was received. However today on 8th September 2024, 5 days after said transaction, the PayPal balance does not yet reflect this payment even though it is expected that such transactions should be completed within 1 - 2 business days. I have made similar top up in the past without any issues. Would it be possible to receive some review of the reasons why the amount was not added to the balance on the PayPal wallet?

I have to come here to PayPal community because PayPal web platform does not provide adequate resources to address this issue. There is no way to send messages in the Message Center, you can only receive Messages. The Resolution Center only work on existing cases. There is no real way to Report a New Problem such as this. Furthermore, the PayPal Assistant cannot provide any help once the problem is not included in the suggested options. The PayPal Assistant in such cases does not provide any alternative means of resolution. 

Please direct me how to get a detailed review of this subject and potentially a resolution.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.