Money is on hold, bank is added, but can't verify

aaliyakana
Contributor
Contributor

I received payment for a commission. The money is shown as on hold, and checking it leads me to the list of things I need to do. It told me to add phone number (done), and verify bank/debit card. I have added my bank account. However, it still shown I need to verify it. My problem is:

un.png

this is what was shown when I click on my my bank account and there's no verify button (I know it's to input a small transaction or something later). The community is full of similar problems, from what I've searched and saw, but mostly says "checking" means it's ready to use?

un2.png

I'm still told to verify my bank (which I couldn't.) So how do I get my money?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Shradha

Hello @aaliyakana,

Welcome and thank your for posting your concern.

We are sorry to hear that you are unable to receive money as you are not able to verify your bank account. Kindly reach out to our customer support team to know what can be done next or to get an understanding of the possible solution to the issue raised. Please reach out to the Support Team during business hours by clicking the Contact option at the bottom of PayPal page.

Hope this information is helpful for your!
Warm Regards,
Shradha 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.