linking a bank account

NeonRes
New Community Member

when I'm trying to link my us bank account to my PP, I get the notification "we're having troubles making sure that it's you" . what can I do

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Shradha

Hello @NeonRes,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting! 

We are sorry to hear that you are unable to add your bank account to PayPal. Kindly try again by re-login to PayPal account after clearing your cache and cookies from your internet browser. I also request you to refer the help centre articles to set your How do I link a bank account to my PayPal account? & Why can't I link a bank account to my PayPal account? for more details. 

If you face any issue while linking your bank account to PayPal account, kindly reach out to our customer support team to know what can be done next or to get an understanding of the possible solution to the issue raised. Please reach out to the Support Team during business hours by clicking the Contact option at the bottom of PayPal page. If your unable to login into your PayPal account do reach us via phone and kindly select "Call us as Guest".

Hope this helps!

Warm Regards,
Shradha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@NeonRes 

Is it a virtual bank like Payoneer? Only normally you can only link a U.S bank that has been opened in that country.

Paypal offer that option for their U.S citizens working internationally.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.