*PLEASE HELP* You'll get your money within 7 days of verification.

Confusedmucho
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Guys,

I have delivered an item and my client has already recieved it but he can't figure out how to confirm reciept. 

On my end, it says the following

You've successfully updated your order information. You'll get your money within 7 days of verification.

Does the client recieve an email to confirm receipt ? Or do they have to login to paypal and do it via the transaction itself ?

I'm really confused, as the client says he has checked his email for a "Confirm Receipt" payment but he said that he has not recieved a "Confirm Receipt" email.

Can anyone help please.

Thanks guys
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Confusedmucho,

Thank you for your post! Is this messaging that you see in your PayPal account, or is it information in an email that you've received? If it's in your PayPal account, that means that the buyer can log in to their PayPal account and confirm receipt on the transaction details to speed up the release of the held funds

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.