"We’re having trouble making sure it’s you" Can't access

LivingDynamo
Contributor
Contributor

Ever since yesterday I've had trouble with logging in to my paypal account. It gives me the message "We’re having trouble making sure it’s you" and doesn't sign in .Even though I called support and reset my password which temporarily gave me access again, it stopped working within the day. Is there some kind of large problem behind the scenes?

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

Kateryna2024
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem. This is so frustrating!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @LivingDynamo and @Kateryna2024 

Thanks for posting your question in the PayPal Help Community and welcome!

I am sorry to hear that you've run into some issues while accessing your PayPal account. I recommend you to try the below troubleshooting steps and check again if you're able to access your account :

• Try to clear your cache and cookies or use a different web browser to log in. If you're trying from the app, please try to re-install it.
• Avoid using public networks when accessing the account for security concerns and also make sure to avoid using VPN or proxy servers.

If the issue persists, please reach out to our Support Team to look into this further.

Hope this works, have a great day!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

NessaT16
It does work at all
Login to Me Too

Kateryna2024
Contributor
Contributor

The solution did not work. I can't contact PayPal by email or chat because I can't login. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @NessaT16 and @Kateryna2024

Apologies for the inconvenience! For help with accessing your PayPal account, your best option would be to reach out to us over the phone. I recommend you to click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page. From here, if you click the 'Password and Account Access' option, then 'Login Problems'. you will see "Call Us" option at the bottom of the page during working hours. You can call us as a guest to reach the team to get access to your account.

Hope this information helps,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

NessaT16
I'm facing the same problem
Login to Me Too

Temp20240306A
Contributor
Contributor

This seems like a problem that is happening to many people currently, its very hard to get into your own account because it doesn't give you the option to log in with your E-mail and such

Login to Me Too

JeevaBuddhamaga
Contributor
Contributor
We’re having trouble making sure it’s you"
Login to Me Too

jorge229
New Community Member

rtest...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.