Contributor

Why i cannot recive my $10 reward

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @love0827 , @Bathala24 , and everyone else, 

I'm sorry to hear you're running into issues receiving a reward for a recent promotion. As most promotions have different qualifications for the reward to be provided, I would recommend reviewing the Terms & Conditions of each promotion to make sure all requirements are met. Also, not all promotions are available for all users as some my be run for only a specific amount of time, a specific number of users, or a specific segment of our user-base. If all qualifications and requirements have been met and the promotion's reward has still not been provided, I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page for further assistance. Our Customer Support teams will be able to review what options may be available. 

Best wishes all!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

love0827
Contributor
Contributor
Me also still already claim..
Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @love0827 , @Bathala24 , and everyone else, 

I'm sorry to hear you're running into issues receiving a reward for a recent promotion. As most promotions have different qualifications for the reward to be provided, I would recommend reviewing the Terms & Conditions of each promotion to make sure all requirements are met. Also, not all promotions are available for all users as some my be run for only a specific amount of time, a specific number of users, or a specific segment of our user-base. If all qualifications and requirements have been met and the promotion's reward has still not been provided, I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page for further assistance. Our Customer Support teams will be able to review what options may be available. 

Best wishes all!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Jess1416
Contributor
Contributor
How to claim
Login to Me Too

Abons21
Contributor
Contributor
Good day, I just wanted to ask if hiw can I still be qualified to get the free 5$ reward. I am qualified last October and November. But since December I didn't receive any email that I am qualified for the said reward. I hope you can help me with matter. Thank you!
Login to Me Too

Jhorley
Contributor
Contributor
How did you claim youre 10$ reward?
Login to Me Too

Doms29
Contributor
Contributor
How to claim sir,mam I want money to buy foods
Login to Me Too

AMYMARIELAHAM
Contributor
Contributor

Mine says I have to set up a Paypal balance account to claim reward. How do I do that? 

Login to Me Too

Angelzkie_25
Contributor
Contributor
How can I get Rewards?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @Angelzkie_25,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post!

Most of our promotions are emailed to those who are eligible. Please locate the email or notification regarding the reward and review the Terms & Conditions in full for more details. 

Thank you!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.