Contributor
Contributor

Why i cannot recive my $10 reward

Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

farinahhh
Contributor
Contributor
If it was for eligible users only, then how come I have an invitation and it kept emailing me to claim it because it's still there for me to claim but whenever I tap the "claim" button, it would only bring to "We Seem to be Having Trouble" page? So, how can I claim it?
Login to Me Too

BernardTamayo22
Contributor
Contributor
what should i do claim the $10 Rewards?
Login to Me Too

DaughterDoo
Contributor
Contributor

"Claim your $15" IN THE PAYPAL summary webpage itself. Clicked it, I guess claimed it originally. Never got anything. Now its STILL there on my main page. Click it, "

We seem to be having some trouble.

You may have claimed this offer already or are not eligible for this promotion."

And the eligibility period to use it is almost up. How convenient. You guys do know I can just go back to NOT using you, right? I mean, it was at least a year since I left and you got me to come back with your promises, and then you broke them.

Great business practice.

Later.

Login to Me Too

TiredOfTheirBS
Contributor
Contributor

Over 2 weeks later and finally I receive an email saying:

"You recently attempted to claim a $10 PayPal reward.
Unfortunately, you received an error message due to an unexpected technical glitch.

This message is to confirm your account has now been credited and no further action is required."

I wonder how many people their so-called customer support staff lied to before they finally worked out what the problem was and fixed it?

Login to Me Too

Rastajay
Contributor
Contributor
How can i claim 10$ to my paypal
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Rastajay,

Thank you for visiting PayPal Community Forum!

I understand your concern about claiming your promotional rewards. If you're expecting a reward and if you are eligible for the promotion, you should have received a notification inviting you to take advantage of it. The Terms and Conditions would have been at the bottom of the promotion, stating what steps need to be taken in order to be eligible. Once you have redeemed the offer, you should see the reward within some days. If you received the email and followed the process and do not see it, kindly reach our customer support team through the available contact options on our website so that our response can review the account and check what best could be done to have this sorted.

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Wayne124

oragon69
Contributor
Contributor
how to claim the $102
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.