Bogus Falsely Permanently Limited my Paypal without a Notice

yoyooo
Contributor
Contributor

Recently, my nine year old PayPal account was unexpectedly and permanently limited without prior warning or notification. Upon conducting an inquiry, I discovered that this action was purportedly taken due to my alleged consistent filing of cases that do not align with the intended parameters of the PayPal Buyer Protection Program and contravene the terms outlined in the User Agreement. It is imperative to emphasize that all claims I have submitted are diligently researched and truthful, devoid of any falsifications. The sole instance that could potentially be misconstrued was a legitimate claim made against a seller who attempted to defraud me. What's really important here is that I was just trying to get my money back for a service that turned out to be a scam. I gave PayPal solid proof of the fraud. I really need them to sort this out quickly and give me back my account access. I've been using PayPal for pretty much all my money stuff since 2016, so it's urgent.

I'm feeling pretty lost right now. My account got locked a few hours ago, and I have no clue what to do next. If anyone could give me some guidance or help me out, I'd be super grateful. Thanks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@yoyooo 

You can rarely appeal a permanent ban but if you want to try an appeal then contact customer services.

They 'may' pass it to the back office but the chances of the appeal being successful are slim. Paypal state that the decision is not made lightly and once made is usually final.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cshelp/article/how-do-i-contact-paypal-customer-service--help378

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

yoyooo
Contributor
Contributor

The message center seems to have too small of a maximum character limit for me to type out the complete issue, meanwhile I can't seem to call them as I reside in Kuwait, an arab country which does not have a number I could call. Nevertheless I did send a message through Message Centre

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.