Insufficient funds bank account and credit card

CatalinJ15
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

I made a payment through PayPal but I noticed that I've insufficient funds into my bank account/credit card. Just by the end of this month I can sort this problem out. What will happen?   

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Sophie

Hi CatalinJ15,

Thanks for posting on the Community Forum about this.

In general, if there are insufficient funds on the bank or card you're using to send money, the transaction would be declined by PayPal. If you managed to complete the payment in question, your PayPal account may become negative once we try to take the funds from the funding source.

If your PayPal account is negative, you can resolve the balance at any time by logging in and adding money, or receiving a payment into your account to restore the balance.

Hope this helps 🙂

Sophie

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Sophie

Hi CatalinJ15,

Thanks for posting on the Community Forum about this.

In general, if there are insufficient funds on the bank or card you're using to send money, the transaction would be declined by PayPal. If you managed to complete the payment in question, your PayPal account may become negative once we try to take the funds from the funding source.

If your PayPal account is negative, you can resolve the balance at any time by logging in and adding money, or receiving a payment into your account to restore the balance.

Hope this helps 🙂

Sophie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.