Has anyone had any luck getting a refund from Briquao Co.,Ltd?

Rjonzy15
Contributor
Contributor
I placed an order in July for some items from Briquao Co.,Ltd that I have yet to receive. I contacted them a few weeks later and they sent me a tracking number that has not been updated since August 15. I have submitted a claim to PayPal and the estimated resolution date just keeps getting pushed back. It’s over $100, and was really counting on PayPal to do something. However I see a lot of other people who are having the same issue.
Login to Me Too
31 REPLIES 31

wnygrl585
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal did the same to me with that reply yet when I spoke to them on the phone they told me it was a Chinese company and so is their bank so they have the means but refuse to contact and shut down these accounts.  I also contacted my bank because I dont trust anything Paypal says.  My bank refunded me my money.

The item in ques said made in USA so I thought it wouldnt be issue ordering till I got a tracking coming from Italy (but was tied to China)

There is only one way to stop this, by writing to government telling them any ad on line must be transparent as to origin.  Then you know what your dealing with. 
or DO NOT ORDER ON LINE., unless you know its a legit company.   If deal sounds too good then it usually is a scam.  Don’t be the fish they reel in.

Login to Me Too

Burrows56
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your reply, I too thought it was an American Company, I thought going through Pay Pal ll would be well.

Login to Me Too

wnygrl585
Contributor
Contributor
You cant trust Paypal. Cause its Paypal does not make it safe. You need to be your own judge and thats by education. You need to report to your credit card bank And they will take care of it and refund your account. Only way. Paypal is in the business of making money. They dont care how they get it.
Login to Me Too

wnygrl585
Contributor
Contributor

Good idea because they are no longer safe to use and just on the news recently they are selling your info to third parties.

Login to Me Too

wnygrl585
Contributor
Contributor

Stay away from Social Media Sellers.  You will be usually the loser of your money.   Lesson learned.

Login to Me Too

Rebeccaleone123
Contributor
Contributor

How do you contact the company?  I can't even find them on the web.

Login to Me Too

PhillipW_001
Contributor
Contributor

You wont find them on the Web, they use an accommodation address in Beaconsfield UK for all UK company formalities, easy way of hiding your real address. And they are out of China.

Paypal are useless and don't do anything about it. I've used PayPal since it started.... Not any more. They wont go broke without me but stuffed if I'll let them earn out of me or help others steal from me.

Login to Me Too

wnygrl585
Contributor
Contributor
I had a huge issue with this company. As soon as I opened the pkg after waiting 3 weeks or more I saw it wasnt what I ordered but some poor version and looked nothing like the landyard for phone I ordered. My bank card has protection and returned my money but I also disputed with vendor on Paypal. After several emails back abd forth with vendor not cooperating I escalated with Paypal. They finally said they would refund me my money but first must return the item. It would cost me 3x as much to return item than money refunded. I called Paypal snd they said they will get vendor to mail a prepaid label. That didnt happen so I called Paypal again and they finally offered me a voucher to use for the amount of refund. Briquao is a scam company and I dont trust Paypal either and will not use it unless I am buying from a known American store. I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING OFF FACEBOOK AGAIN!!!! Lesson learned
Login to Me Too

PhillipW_001
Contributor
Contributor

They use many different company names, all scams. Facilitated by Facebook, PayPal, Instagram etc.... best bet is NEVER buy anything form social media and after over 15 years of using PayPal, I now don't us them. It wont make any difference to them but I wont give them another penny of my money.

Login to Me Too

AnnaMariea55
New Community Member
I have a charge on my bank account from Briquaocolt .. idk who or what this is. I want my money back. I will not be using this PayPal account at all anymore. It’s sad you cannot get a live person and this happened May 9th
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.