My account is limited and I hope to receive all of my money in the account after 180 days

thucnguyendong
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, 

I just received the notification for a permanent ban due to a high chargeback rate. It comes as a shock since I just wanted to test sending 20$ to my bank account in VietNam and failed because I inputted my first and last name incorrectly. I accepted that but this time I hope that your guy from Paypal gives me your full support to get my money back to the bank account after 180 days. Not just some chatbot telling me no agent was available each time I asked why my transfer failed. There is NOT even an email to send the issue to. I am too tired of your chatbot and having to find out the problem by myself. I do not intend to use Paypal ever again so when that 180 days hit, I hope that your guy is there to at least help me get my money out. 

Thanks but no thanks, your guys have the worst customer support from all of the digital wallets that I know. Paying an extra 3% fee for Credit card does not feel like much of an issue now since they are willing to spare their time to answer when I have some declined transaction

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
7 REPLIES 7

thucnguyendong
Contributor
Contributor

Or just an email there so I could contact you guys when I had issues. I don't mind slow feedback since each time transactions were reversed, it took half a month to do so. I was even patient enough to send you guy my request to update my username along with my ID card screenshot. And you guys banned me without bother checking my request.

And to be real, I posted this post to release stress. Each time I transferred money, it took half a month to process and I received a reverse, no specific error to know what went wrong, a chargeback fee, and now a permanent ban. All of this could have been avoided with a simple email so that I could send you my transaction ID and ask what kind of error it was so that I could prepare the next transfer better. Do you expect me to post something private like Transaction ID and bank account on a Community page? Or post some question to your chatbot then it is ignored simply because no agent is available even though it is just 4pm? Or do you expect to call just because of 20$ transfer? An email to send request to is all I ask for.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@thucnguyendong

🤷‍

I gave you a contact link to contact customer services. Use it or not doesn't matter to me. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

thucnguyendong
Contributor
Contributor

First let me kindly ask who you are, Mr. @kernowlass. If you are just a community member, thank you for your support and please ignore my post since it is just ranting. My comment is aimed at the Paypal CS team, not at you in this case.
If you are part of the Paypal CS team, you show me that your bad reputation is well-deserved since it is NOT how you should handle a customer. 99% of other CS team members will say: "Sorry for your inconvenience, we will keep your feedback in mind". I can understand now why you do not even bother setting up a customer service email account. It is because you don't care about your user and take the attitude "take it or leave it". I also work in a payment service company and am so glad that my CS team is much more courteous and reasonable.

If you don't like my ranting, you can keep silent. No one forces you to answer since I only demanded the correct procedure to receive money after 180 days. If you don't like my idea of an email, you can skip it. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@thucnguyendong 

I will post if, when and as many times as I wish to.

I gave you the information to contact customer services, use it or lose it, you're call.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

thucnguyendong
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry @kernowlass  for saying lots of insults so far. The stress of overworking and the ban with all money in my account frozen made me lose control. Right now, I just want to have my money back even if it is 180 days later. Please help me when the time comes.

Login to Me Too

outboundtele
Contributor
Contributor
MY ACCOUNT WAS PERMANENTLY LIMITED AND MORE THAN 200 DAYS ALREADY THEY ARE NOT ALLOWING ME TO WITHDRAW MY FUNDS
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.